13 Aug CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) connects beliefs-thoughts-actions
CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) connects beliefs-thoughts-actions (Refer to course for more information http://www.slideshare.net/jasmith6/cbt-course-renegade-inc)
Today, I find myself complaining:
I have to go to the ATM, it’s a 4-hour trek.*
*me wanting sympathy to advance some mental objective
Another way to look at it is:
Thank you Dear God, I Have FUCKING MONEY to withdraw, and, sure, I’m healthy enough for a 4-hr, mostly bus+taxi trip. Yo <-Sure, no sympathy, but another way to look at the same coin. Yo;D
- I have no clients, no one needs me
- In this moment, I have the choice and opportunity to do something about that.
“Truth is in things, and not words.” / Herman Melville
Don’t stress about the life you’re living – It Will change, the choice – Do you let life dictate your Future or do you create it through Smart&Hard work. Do you even now where You’re Going in life??? Maybe that’s What you should focus on in this moment – I Tell Everyone I Work with to write down their perfect life (and then don’t look at it for like 6-months to maybe 10-years).
- Plant a Seed in your subconscious mind.
- Water it with hope, faith, belief in yourself, hard work, Smart action
- “Start Making Action Real Today” AKA live a S.M.A.R.T. Life. Yo;D
- And don’t worry what other people think – men can be hard critics and soft supporters of the same thing.